Work Market launched three years ago and has blazed a path in the labor market, signing up hundreds of big companies to our platform and staffing thousands of freelance and contractors daily. Backed by the venture capital firms behind Foursquare and Twitter, Work Market is a new platform providing businesses with access to an on-demand, scalable work force and the tools to manage internal employees, vendors and contractors.
Work Market is looking for truly talented sales executives who are interested in selling enterprise software to organizations. As a Sales Executive you will help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and, if successful, make serious money in the process. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter that is driven, creative, and flexible, and understands how to sell into HR and Procurement for Fortune 1000 organizations.
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory by selling into Enterprise organizations that leverage contingent and freelance labor
· Understand what it takes to close sales, manage sales cycles and exceed performance goals
· Be able to leverage your relationships and form new ones to schedule appointments, review product requirements and uncover opportunities
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around client demonstrations and sales calls
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline and meet monthly forecast goals
· Manage contract negotiations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate travel
· 5+ years experience selling into HR for Fortune 1000 companies.
· Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven track record of success against quarterly quotas
· Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs.
· Excellent telephone sales personality skills. Should be expert in CRM software solutions. Prominent organization and presentation skills.
· Highly energetic and self-starter. BA/BS degree recommended.
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts. Extensive customer network
Work Market, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To qualify, an applicant must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien ("green card holder"), temporary resident alien, refugee or asylee. Visa sponsorship is not available. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. If a friend sent this job description to you, be sure to tell us that!