The Growing SAP Community on WorkMarket
With more than 40,000 customers in 50+ countries around the world, SAP is a staple in the enterprise software community. Even more expansive, the SAP Community Network boasts more than 2.5 million members and represents a wide range of roles and countries around the globe.
Some of the biggest enterprises in the world rely on SAP to manage operations, service customers and drive growth. That’s why it’s no surprise that SAP consultants are some of the most in-demand tech professionals on the market. These professional consultants possess extensive SAP knowledge that allow them to add tremendous business value during software implementations.
That’s where we come in.
WorkMarket is helping bridge the SAP talent gap by empowering today’s businesses to directly access robust talent pools of pre-qualified SAP Consultants.
We know your business is only interested in top SAP talent, that’s why we’re taking steps to ensure the SAP community on WorkMarket is fully vetted and pre-qualified. We’ve provided some tips below to help your business better vet the SAP Consultants on WorkMarket and find the perfect candidate for your business.
Requirements for SAP Consultants
When browsing SAP talent on WorkMarket, look for candidates who have uploaded a video. This typically means they’ve invested the time and effort necessary to professionally represent themselves. Additionally, we recommend that you check to make sure the Pre-Sales consultants address the following in their video.
- Are they qualified, capable, and able to uniquely add value?
- Are they making good eye contact and comfortable presenting?
- Are they providing quantified proof points and talking about results?
Additionally, we recommend that you ensure your candidates have already passed two tests created by SAP (Pre-Sales group application and an e-learning/soft skills test)
- They have reviewed and been tested on 14 eBooks covering Discovery Foundations and Best Practices.
- They have reviewed and been tested on 9 eBooks covering Demonstration Foundations and Best Practices.
Additional recommendations to vet your SAP talent include:
View their SAP Industries
SAP goes-to-market in 25 different industries. Helping customers grow and adding business value requires knowledge of their industry and the cross-industry value chain in which they operate. Ensure they have identified the sectors in which they have direct experience and a thorough understanding of the industry terminology and industry-specific business processes.
- View their SAP skills and product
- Ensure consultants have accurately and thoroughly identified the level of SAP solution knowledge they posses.
- There are 12 SAP solutions identified in the WorkMarket marketplace; each solution is further broken down into functional areas.
- For each functional area, there are 3 potential knowledge levels (a.k.a. skill levels).
- Level 1 (L1) – Deliver Overview Presentation
- Level 2 (L2) – Demonstrate Preconfigured Scenarios
- Level 3 (L3) – Configure and Demonstrate Custom Scenarios
As the SAP ecosystem continues to grow, it will be absolutely pertinent for today’s businesses to have direct access to knowledgeable SAP consultants who can help them successfully navigate complex implementations and add concrete business value.