Introducing the New WorkMarket Help Center
At WorkMarket, we are fully committed to ensuring user success and will do whatever it takes to make the transition seamless. The new Help Center is meant to make it easier to navigate and more intuitive to find the answers to any of your WorkMarket related questions.
The page is intended to eliminate any potential concerns and help users get better acquainted with key parts of WorkMarket’s interface and process.
In the Help Center, you can find guides, articles, and video tutorials that provide extensive coverage on all things WorkMarket. And if that is not enough, the WorkMarket Support Team is always available to provide you with hands-on personal assistance.
New and Improved Interface
Some of the new features included are:
- Create your profile and learn how to best present yourself to potential employers.
- Better understand your scorecard and how your ratings are calculated.
- Review how to withdraw funds or make payments from your WorkMarket account.
- Configure your account to mirror and enhance your current processes and accelerate your team’s onboarding to help them more comfortably and efficiently use WorkMarket.
- Integrate users’ WorkMarket account with other technology platforms.
- Learn how to set desired requirements for your talent pools including skill assessments, background checks, and drug tests.
Our hope is that the page will help you fully optimize your WorkMarket configuration so that things can run effortlessly.
Easily Manage Your Profile
The Help Center is meant to make finding and accepting work a simple and smooth process for everyone involved. From managing your profile to joining talent pools and even applying for health insurance, the new design makes it easier than ever to find the answers you need to any question you may have.
We’re determined to enable users so that they can get the most out of their WorkMarket experience. Whether that means connecting workers with clients or guiding users around the interface, we want to help.
Our success, as always, depends on yours.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] — we’re always here to help.